- On procrastination here. Valuable to me as I study self-control and addiction and this a good non-technical discussion.
- On neuroeconomics here. A new way of understanding why we behave as we do.
- On games of trust and betrayal here. Weirder – lack of trust is like risk-avoidance.
- On Malcolm Gladwell (of Tipping Point fame) here.
Two new blogs I found out about through posting here:
- A beautifully designed, articulate blog on Melbourne as a city by Russell Degnan here.
- A well-written blog on ecology and environmental economics by David Jeffery here.
It is impressive to see so many creative blogs.